I stayed at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco for the last night of my stay in San Francisco. The hotel lobby was decorated beautifully for Christmas. We were only at the hotel for a short period of time, so did not dine during the stay. We did have cocktails at the lobby bar, and the staff were all excelent. I loved being right accross the street from the Ferry Building, what a great place to go visit. The hotel could use some updating, but the staff and thought put into Christmas decorations made up for it. I would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 804-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco