Great location, great atrium. Full stop. Apart from that this hotel was disappointing. My room to Market Street was noisy in the late evening and for early morning on (due to constructions); the towels were smelling as coming directly out of a toaster; and they still charge $10/day for wireless connectivity --- even in the 21st century where Internet is a comodity like warm water & electricity. Fail. I will try another hotel next time. I am sure many can beat this Hyatt with more service and a lower price (I paid around $250/night).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 804-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco