Location certainly drives this site. Could not ask for a more perfect spot to start a plethora of trips. The Ferry Building will be forever linked to this hotel as the locally sourced shops make for an exceptional SF feel. Front desk immediately provided the help I greatly needed upgrading to a suite .The Bay Bridge view from the 11th floor was spectacular. All said and done, nice building with quick elevators that handles a tremendous amount of traffic due to conventions etc. I am positive an upgrade will be part of the future for this hotel as restaurants and common areas need a bit of sprucing up. The room service was indeed the best I have ever encountered ,and as usual the Hyatt employees are quick to resolve any issue and to offer a smile.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 804-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco