Was in town on business. The hotel has a great location on the edge of the business disctrict, right on the bay and close by to some great restaurants. Its a massive proprerty. Room was clean and comfortable. Unfortunately, despite reserving my room with a credit card and calling the same day to advise that I would be arrving late, they still did not have a room for me at check in. The assistant manager was extremely apologetic, found me a room at a sister property for the night and picked up the charges, making the best of a bad situation. Unfortunately, the situation was just unacceptable. You can be sure that if I didn't arrive they would have charged me for the night. That's the whole purpose of guaranteeing with a credit card.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 804-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco