We live in San Francisco, and had to move out of our place for almost a month in May while it was being remodeled. In between longer-term temporary rentals, we had one night during which we were "homeless." I booked a night here using Delta Skymiles. One thing that impressed me was the speed of check-in. I'm pretty sure the whole process took less than a minute.
The room was perfectly nice, and the balcony with a view of the bay was a real treat! We ordered room service for dinner and breakfast. Both came quickly and were tasty.
We had to park our car there for the night, and yes, it's outrageously expensive, but you're in the heart of SF and parking is crazy. Listen to the valets when they tell you to call down before you need your car. We checked out on a Sunday morning, called down and alerted them that we'd need our car in a half an hour, and there was no wait when we went to get it. There were several people down there who had not called in advance and were not very happy that they had to wait.
All in all a very pleasant short stay. Good service, great location and views of the bay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 804-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco