We went to San Francisco for our niece's wedding. We stayed at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco. It's location on Embarcadero was ideal. Convenient to everything. As usual with Hyatt Hotels, it was a stay where we felt pampered and appreciated. You should definitely upgrade to the Regency Club. It's a lounge located on the top floor with 360 degree views. You get breakfast, with plenty of options to suit everyone's tastes. In the afternoon, there are cookies and then for dinner they have "appetizers" that can easily be dinner. You can also grab bottles of water for your day activities. Sitting in the lounge, enjoying the view, is a great way to begin and end your day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 804-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco