This was a nice hotel but not worth the money even at the discounted conference rate. We had so much trouble with our room keys not working. Over the course of two of the four days we stayed, we made numerous trips to the front desk to have the keys reprogrammed. We were careful not to place our room keys near our cell phones which would deprogram them. We still had problems. Finally, they called the engineer to work on the locking mechanism on the door. At one point, we had 4 keys and none of them would work. It was very aggravating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 804-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco