The Hotel's lobby is outstanding. Their staff was wonderful and very attentive! The buffet breakfast was delicious. The only thing I think that needs improvement is the rooms need a facelift. They are good size and very clean, but the bathroom could definitely use a facelift and the TV stations really are limited. I spent nine days while my husband was on business and it was very enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 804-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco