Stayed here on a business trip. There were no real issues but this is a large hotel that feels cold and perfunctory; there was not much that was warm and welcoming about this place. With that said, the service was generally good although a bit lackluster in the restaurant. Food was good but not anything special. Depending on what you are looking for, the location could be great as it is near the SF Bay, the Bay Bridge, activities and business, and trolley. However I marked the location down bc I didn't feel particularly safe outside the hotel. Almost everything for sale at the Walgreens across the street was under lock and key, which made me question the safety of the neighborhood. The room was fine with a nice view of the Bay but the layout of the bathroom was inconvenient and the lighting was poor. Room had a balcony, which was nice, but posted a sign to keep the sliding door closed or pigeons might enter your room. Bottom line, this is a better than okay but not great hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 804-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco