I stayed on a club floor and had a nice room and a great view from my balcony. The Regency Club was well-appointed and had breakfast and evening hors d'oeuvre and beverages appealingly presented. There and throughout the hotel, the staff was pleasant and professional. The location is excellent. I bought a pass (available at the concierge's desk) to ride MUNI public transportation and was able to catch almost everything at the front door, even a cable car. I recommend this hotel for its location, amenities, cleanliness and comfort. I'd stay there again if back in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 804-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco