My employer obviously got a great deal here and the location in general is wonderful, but the rooms are just tired. Old carpeting, odd room design, tiny (and old....and cramped/ creepy) bathrooms....I'm going back to the JW Marriott next time for sure! The front desk was pleasant but I had to call the bellman / valet (there were 3 standing around when I got there) to help me get bags out of the taxi.... and I was given the impression they were doing me a favor. Again great location.... But major updates needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 804-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco