Be prepared. The Hyatt is in the middle of a major refurb and was not expecting it. Still very expensive for what it is. The Moncao is a better deal. Don't know when refurb will be finished but it is major
Lobby area is a real mess and small. On the plus side the updated rooms are much better and all other facilities seem to be working Ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 804-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco