I stayed at the Hyatt Regency with a friend whilst we were travelling around California. The hotel although a bit dated was nice and comfortable. Staff were very attentive. We had booked a balcony room and when we were assigned our room it didnt have a balcony, they moved us to the correct room and gave us a bar voucher for the inconvenience. Room attendants were very good. The views from the balcony were great, we could see out to the bay and see the Oakland Bay Bridge. Location of the hotel is great. You only have to step out the door onto the trams and its only a short trip to pier 39 where its all happening!!!! The hotel is a bit on the high side for prices but after some of research it seems San Fransisco is an expensive place to stay on the whole so we weren't to bothered about paying around $330 a night!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 804-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco