We stayed at the Hyatt Regency recently when we spent a night in San Francisco for Giants baseball games. It is so convenient to the park, walking to and from the park. The hotel itself was great. The room was so quiet that we didn't even know we had neighbors on either side or up or below us. The room was very roomy and the bed and bedding was very comfortable. The best thing was that we got the room through Priceline for only a $100.00. Another review mentioned the ridiculous amount charged for parking. Right down the street was a parking garage where we parked the car for a whopping $7 for the night. This was a great stay for an even greater price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 804-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco