Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,908 results
All reviews fisherman's wharf great location hollywood cafe ghirardelli square walking distance cable car shower head city view valet parking front desk staff hotel restaurant hotel staff early check stayed here for nights fitness center few blocks around the corner
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

You have to spend more than $300 per night for your stay, but service and the quality are not good.
You can hear next room's conversation. Front is not friendly.
Room is not as clean as it used to be.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank hjk32020
Reviewed January 10, 2020

The location to restaurants was excellent. The walk to fishermen’s dwarfs was not bad. I enjoyed my stay at this hotel and my family enjoyed it as well. I would recommend it to people who are looking to go to Alcatraz as walking distance to pier 33 was not bad. I used valet service for parking and it was worth paying as my car was kept safely. I highly recommended this hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank claraluz2020
JulieR4851, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Centric Fisherman's Wharf San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for taking the time to write great review on your stay with us. We are happy to know that your overall stay was great. Also, we are glad to know that you enjoyed the location of the hotel to explore San Francisco. Your feedback has been shared with our management team. We hope we can welcome you back on your next visit. Thank you!

Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

This is our second time staying here. The parking is crazy expensive - it’s gone up since our last stay - and that is my main complaint with the place. Each time we’ve only stayed one night and with points so I can tolerate it. The rooms are clean and well designed; comfy beds and great toiletries. The pool area is great for us midwesterners who will swim outside no matter the weather! I love the location and they can give you discounts for restaurants nearby if you discuss with the concierge. I guess that makes up for the parking but I wouldn’t stay here more than a night unless someone’s comping it for you.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write great review on your stay with us. We are happy to know that your overall stay was great including with the clean room and the pool area access daily. Also, we are glad to know that you enjoyed the location of the hotel to explore San Francisco and that our Concierge was able to assist you. Your feedback has been shared with our management team. We hope we can welcome you back on your next visit. Thank you!

Reviewed January 1, 2020

The hotel was in good condition. Parking was expensive. They ran out of towels!?! There were two towels in our room, and we had a reservation for four people. There were no available towels at the pool. When my husband asked for towels, he was given two hand towels for my daughters to dry off with.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to write great review on your stay with us. We are happy to know that your overall stay was great though it could have been better with hotel amenity available more at the pool area. Your feedback has been shared with our management team. We hope we can welcome you back on your next visit. Thank you!

Reviewed December 30, 2019 via mobile

I stayed here during a very large conference. The room price was outrageous. But, the room was spacious and very nicely laid out. The front desk was very accommodating and everybody was very helpful. This is close to touristy fisherman’s wharf. Overall good stay, good staff, good service.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write great review on your stay with us. We are happy to know that your overall stay was great including with staff interactions. Also, we are glad to know that you enjoyed the location of the hotel to explore San Francisco. Your feedback has been shared with our management team. We hope we can welcome you back on your next visit. Thank you!