Courtyard San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf
$203
$183
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Omni San Francisco Hotel(San Francisco)
$305
  • Bar/Lounge
$338
$176
  • Pool
Kimpton Buchanan(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
$217
$189
  • Restaurant
Fairmont San Francisco(San Francisco)
$418
$215
$210
Agoda.com
1,117 results
All reviewsfisherman's wharfgreat locationcourtyard marriotttypical courtyardin n out burgerghirardelli squarebeach streetparking garagewithin walking distancesame blocksofa bedper daywould definitely stay here againvalet servicestaff was very friendly and helpfulthe golden gate bridgeroom was large
Reviewed February 15, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights and it was great for doing the touristy stuff close to Fisherman's Wharf. Hotel is very clean, safe, nothing to complain about with the hotel at all. Parking though..is another story; I know real estate is a premium but is $36 plus tax really necessary? That's my only complaint, there is a lot right next door for $25 a night, I think that was the price, close to that anyway, that we would have used if we had known before pulling in, but we didn't and were too lazy to switch it over so our fault. With that said though, good hotel, great location.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 15, 2013

This is an unremarkable hotel in a decent location for tourists – and you will pay dearly for the location. Expensive rooms that are stunningly unimpressive.

There is NO self-parking. You get to pay $48 per day for the mandatory valet parking – before you tip the valet.

The food was about as poor as I have ever had in a hotel. Example: my burger was so overdone it looked like an old Gaines Burger (i.e., dog food).

There are plenty of better places to stay for the same or lesser price.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Hotel is situated in a very touristy area which is great for some and not so great for others. Walking distance to Street Cars,Ghirardelli, Boudin and Pier 39.Lots of chain restuarants in the area and thier mediocre at best. There is the Carmel Pizza Company, a real Napolitano pizza truck permenantly parked just around the corner and it was the saving grace. Great Pizza and Porchetta sandwich was tasty. Hotel has no room service but they have a cafe for breakfast in the morning with some decent selections. Not your typical Marriot crappy buffet it was more like a well designed short order cafe. The walls must have had thin insulation becuase you could hear everything. And when I say everything I could hear people down the hall and people outside of the building. Staff was very helpful. If you have a car it will cost you $30 for overnight parking. I recomend parking in the garage next door and tell them you are a guest at the hotel and the parking will be only $15.

Room Tip: Our room was in the side of the building that faced an alley way with small shops that opened early and closed late and I could hear noise during business hours.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank PassionFashion
Reviewed February 14, 2013

We got a room because we were celebrating a friends birthday and were going to out on the town around Fisherman's Wharf. I haven't stayed at many Marriott's, so I don't know what I should usually expect, but I thought it was quite nice. The hotel has been recently updated (or at least the lobby and the room we stayed in was) so either they are in the middle of renovations or they have just finished. I didn't have much interaction with the front desk because the room wasn't under my name, but they seemed nice enough. The room was large, beds and pillows were amazing and I couldn't hear the neighbors. Most importantly, as a group of girls, we felt safe at night. You can't enter the hotel without your room key after hours.

If you are a tourist visiting Fisherman's Wharf, while off the beaten path, this hotel is a great spot. Lots of restaurants and tourist attractions around. The only cons I have is the parking which is $36 for valet or $32 to self-park in the building next to the hotel. If you have never visited SF or aren't familiar with the parking practice, parking your car at any hotel is expensive and you are lucky if the parking garage is associated with the hotel. I've had to hike a little ways before! Again, that's SF for you!

I would definitely recommend and stay here again!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I’ve stayed at Courtyard’s regularly for business, but this was my first time staying at one for personal travel. The room gave everything I had come to expect – clean, comfortable, appropriately sized, with plenty of towels and pillows for the two of us. The desk and chair were a bit too big for the space, and given that I wasn’t using them to work during my stay I found they kept getting in the way. The location was great for exploring Fisherman’s Wharf, Ghiradelli Square, Pier 39, and the deliciously close In-n-Out Burger. Two car rental agencies (Avis and Hertz) are right next door at a garage that offers in and out privileges to hotel guests for $25 per day. The only downside of our stay was the late night noise. Even staying on the top floor, once the bars let out you could hear everything happening on street. It was fine for us, but I wouldn’t have been happy if I had an early meeting or was travelling with children.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the street and not the square may be quieter.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple