Why Courtyard Marriott:
1) Location. This hotel is on Beach street only 1 street up from Fisherman Wharf. Close to all the major attractions perfect for a tourist - Ghirardelli Square, the Wharf, close to Hyde park where trolley starts, alcatraz, lots of tour options to Golden Gate bridge, great restaurant options, Lombard street is only a few blocks away. You do not need a car to stay at this hotel - you can get everywhere you need without it.
2) Concierge service: Every day there was a free concierge service available to help guide your day and make the most of your stay. They were great at providing restaurant recommendations and helping with directions on how to use public transportation
3) Modern - the hotel is modern from the lobby to rooms - nice little get a way.
4) Free WiFi
- No Pool
- No Free breakfast, but The Bistro breakfast was AMAZING and super easy
- Parking cost - $36 a day plus $4 tax - $40 a day for valet parking. WOW!
The Marriott is 1 block up - farther from the Wharf - WIFI is not free. Dont pass up the Courtyard - we really we so happy that we picked this location.More