Little worried by some of the reviews, but those disappeared when I met the. Smiling face of Leesa, helpful and cheerful. Took me to Roos, which was small, (which I expected), but really clean, which I'd only hoped.free parking and excellent rates (for SF), plus just a few blocks from transit = a great stay.
One final word....management needs to give Leesa, the night clerk, a raise. Full of help, and always a smile... first San Franciscan I met. Set my trip off on a great note.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer cozy & comfortable rooms right in the heart of the city! Stay in the HAPPENING part of San Francisco at very affordable prices!Fisherman's wharf, Golden Gate, Bill Graham Civic Auditorium, ect are just few of the names of fun places near our hotel. Are you on a family vacation? Restaurants, museums, parks and every thing your family needs to stay entertained. Are you on a business trip? Need to relax and unwind after a long day? You are at the perfect place! Trendy hangouts are just around the corner! We offer a single queen and double queen rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your San Francisco Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Inn San Francisco (Civic Center) Hotel San Francisco
- Vagabond Hotel San Francisco