The place is a bit of a hack, but I feel I should be a bit less critical as the staff was trying really hard to make visitors' stays enjoyable. However, they had little to work in their favour. First, the location is terrible - do not walk around here at night by yourself! The rooms are facing an open space parking lot and I actually wondered how hard it is for someone to climb to your door right from the street. In other words, it does not look like a secure place and, given the neighbourhood, this can be challenging. The doors don't close very well and the windows (which face the same parking lot) don't look to safe either.
The place seems cheap, but it is actually quite expensive for what it offers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer cozy & comfortable rooms right in the heart of the city! Stay in the HAPPENING part of San Francisco at very affordable prices!Fisherman's wharf, Golden Gate, Bill Graham Civic Auditorium, ect are just few of the names of fun places near our hotel. Are you on a family vacation? Restaurants, museums, parks and every thing your family needs to stay entertained. Are you on a business trip? Need to relax and unwind after a long day? You are at the perfect place! Trendy hangouts are just around the corner! We offer a single queen and double queen rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your San Francisco Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Inn San Francisco (Civic Center) Hotel San Francisco
- Vagabond Hotel San Francisco