I've stayed here a few times over the past year, and have been mostly happy with this property. The staff is pleasant and seem very hard-working and eager to provide the guests with good service, which is head and shoulders above most hotels within the budget category. The rooms are on the smallish side but perfectly adequate for 1-2 people, and I'd be hard-pressed to find much dirt. Unfortunately, the prices have increased consistently such that I have a hard time recommending paying over $100 per night, unless you absolutely need to be in the neighborhood. FYI, the previous review is NOT this hotel, as it's not on the waterfront nor near the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer cozy & comfortable rooms right in the heart of the city! Stay in the HAPPENING part of San Francisco at very affordable prices!Fisherman's wharf, Golden Gate, Bill Graham Civic Auditorium, ect are just few of the names of fun places near our hotel. Are you on a family vacation? Restaurants, museums, parks and every thing your family needs to stay entertained. Are you on a business trip? Need to relax and unwind after a long day? You are at the perfect place! Trendy hangouts are just around the corner! We offer a single queen and double queen rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your San Francisco Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Inn San Francisco (Civic Center) Hotel San Francisco
- Vagabond Hotel San Francisco