Having just arrived in SF and realising that our prebooked and paid accomadtion turned out to be a scam, we found the Vagabond Inn a few blocks over. The manager was extremely friendly and understanding. Being both students we were on a budget and we found Vagabond Inn to be great value for money. The room was cosy and clean with a beautfful sky window bathroom.
The neighborhood was close to everything as well as quiet. Complimentary continental breakfast and great customer service. I can honestly say I would recommend Vagabond to anyone visiting SF.
We truly enjoyed our time and appreciate the hospitality we received.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer cozy & comfortable rooms right in the heart of the city! Stay in the HAPPENING part of San Francisco at very affordable prices!Fisherman's wharf, Golden Gate, Bill Graham Civic Auditorium, ect are just few of the names of fun places near our hotel. Are you on a family vacation? Restaurants, museums, parks and every thing your family needs to stay entertained. Are you on a business trip? Need to relax and unwind after a long day? You are at the perfect place! Trendy hangouts are just around the corner! We offer a single queen and double queen rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your San Francisco Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Inn San Francisco (Civic Center) Hotel San Francisco
- Vagabond Hotel San Francisco