The price was little high, close to some clubs and downtown,room was not bad, new manger is very nice.parking is limited at night time, you could park on the street but watch for the street cleaning sign , you do not want to get a ticket .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer cozy & comfortable rooms right in the heart of the city! Stay in the HAPPENING part of San Francisco at very affordable prices!Fisherman's wharf, Golden Gate, Bill Graham Civic Auditorium, ect are just few of the names of fun places near our hotel. Are you on a family vacation? Restaurants, museums, parks and every thing your family needs to stay entertained. Are you on a business trip? Need to relax and unwind after a long day? You are at the perfect place! Trendy hangouts are just around the corner! We offer a single queen and double queen rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your San Francisco Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Inn San Francisco (Civic Center) Hotel San Francisco
- Vagabond Hotel San Francisco