The Holiday Inn San Francisco Golden Gateway is not that expensive, the rooms are clean - but antiquated concerning the interior decoration - the breakfast is okay (there's a little buffet with fruits, toast, marmelade and sweets and you can have your coffee, tee or orange juice.).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a video tour.The Holiday Inn Hotel San Francisco Golden Gateway is located in the center of San Francisco, just steps away from the historic California Cable Car turnaround. Located in lower Nob Hill, the Holiday Inn Hotel San Francisco Golden Gateway is near all major attractions: Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman's Wharf , a few blocks from Union Square and Chinatown, and the hotel is less than 10 minutes from Moscone Convention Center and a couple blocks north of City Hall/Civic Center. The 26-story, 499 room Holiday Inn Hotel San Francisco Golden Gateway offers fantastic city and bay views. Our tastefully appointed guest rooms begin on the 6th floor of the hotel and all offer flat panel TVs and free wireless Internet access. Cafe' Marlette offers a daily buffet breakfast for quick and easy service, as well as a delicious a la carte menu. Interlude Bar & Grill is a casual bistro and sports bar, with pool tables, and large screen TVs. The Holiday Inn Hotel San Francisco Golden Gateway is the perfect location for business or pleasure in thecity by the bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn San Francisco Golden Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn San Francisco Golden Gateway Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Holiday Inn