My wife, kids (7,5,2) and mother stayed here over MLK weekend. It was a great location and a very nice hotel. The staff, from the front desk to the maids, really go out of their way to be kind and helpful. The hotel has an above-average breakfast and is centrally located for all Fisherman's Wharf activities as well as a short trip to GG Bridge or Union Square. Wi-fi in the lobby but only hard-wire connection in the rooms (info is misleading on company website) so don't expect to connect your phone/tablet in the room. Also, my only other complaint would be the $45/day parking. They also don't advertise this information on their website and don't tell you about it until the day you check out. In hindsight I checked the local area and other parking options and you are basically screwed. There are no better options but the hotel should do a better job of explaining that your $135 room rate is really $180 after parking. If you can avoid having a car, that would be the best choice. Also, this hotel is close to a 7-11 and Walgreens so anything you forget or need is not more than two blocks away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For business travel or San Francisco, California vacations, Holiday Inn San Francisco Fisherman s Wharf hotel welcomes you to the Bay City. When searching for top San Francisco hotels near Fisherman s Wharf, stay in comfort at our full-service San Francisco lodging. Walk to attractions including Pier 39, Alcatraz, Bay Cruise ferries and Ghirardelli Square. Hop on a cable car outside our hotel to visit Union Square, Financial District, Moscone Convention Center, Chinatown and AT&T Ballpark. After exploring the area, retreat to our San Francisco, California hotel to unwind in a room appointed with high-speed Internet access, in-room games and pay-per-view movies. For dining, enjoy a meal at the 24-hour Denny s or head to our Bristol Bar & Grill for a tantalizing meal and a drink. Additional on-site amenities include: laundry facilities, fitness center, an outdoor heated pool with sundeck and secure parking is available for $43 per day. Reserve your stay at our hotel in San Francisco, CA to be greeted with attentive service and superb accommodations in an unmatched locale. For spectacular savings, book a San Francisco travel package or hotel deal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, IHG, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn San Francisco Fishermans Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn San Francisco Fishermans Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Holiday Inn