Holiday Inn San Francisco Fishermans Wharf
$175
$319
$194
  • Pool
Comfort Inn by the Bay(San Francisco)
$189
  • Breakfast included
Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
$206
  • Restaurant
InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
$241
$206
  • Room Service
Omni San Francisco Hotel(San Francisco)
$252
$227
Omni Hotels
  • Room Service
Courtyard by Marriott San Francisco Downtown(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
$257
$229
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
San Francisco Marriott Marquis(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
$434
  • Bar/Lounge
$392
$349
$209
$178
Westin.com
3,973 results
All reviewsmain buildingdenny's restaurantsecond buildinggreat locationbeach streethollywood cafecable carghirardelli squarefishermans wharfwithin walking distancef lineshort walktwo double bedsstayed here for nightsthe golden gate bridgetwo blocksstreet noise
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I agree that the room are a bit dated decoration wise but the room was very clean and comfortable, the location was great as I have a mobility problem and I could walk to the tramcar terminus and the seafront. We did not eat at the hotel but found a nice little Italian across the road where we had a more than ample breakfast breakfast to set us for the day. The staff where very attentive and helpful. Overall if we went back to San Fran we would stay here again

Room Tip: We where allocated a room on 4th floor on a corner location around the back and we had no complaints
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Penny06_11
Reviewed September 23, 2012

This property is right on Fisherman's Wharf. If you are a tourist and don't know San Fran then this area is the place to stay. The hotel is clean and comfortable. There is nothing flash but I would stay there again for the location. I have stayed in better Holiday Inns however it was clean and had all I needed.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Hamiltonlad
Reviewed September 23, 2012

This has got to be one of the worst hotels we have stayed in. They advertise free Internet - very important to my husband for work purposes - the first time we asked if there was anything that could be done to increase the speed from 5 minutes to load one page, the staff told us that it was free - what could we expect - we were happy to pay for any service that worked but after three days of being pushed from pillar to post, including the manager - we left and checked into the Marriott across the road.
We waited for 15 minutes at Denny's for someone to take our food order and eventually left to get pizza from a fabulous street vendor close by.
The staff at this hotel couldn't care less - unless you don't need Internet access and are happy to stay in a dated hotel with terrible service, avoid this one.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank leesavflowers
SFWharf, Manager at Holiday Inn San Francisco Fishermans Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2012

Thank you for your feedback. Our complimentary internet service does have its limitations. We are in the process of upgrading it.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Upon checking in, we were told we were across the road at "beach"hotel.
The gym and pool are in the main location.
We were offered a porter though to carry our bags.
Room was ok, clean and a good size. Quiet with views over the street.
The gym was disappointing, just a rack of weights, not very heavy with no bench and no weights machines, just a few cardio machines. I booked this hotel on the basis it advertised a fitness suite. Trade descriptions should look in to this.
Upon checking out, the receptionist and the porter in the beach building were really helpful. He stowed our bags while we went for breakfast and sightseeing and organised a car to take us to the airport at lunchtime.
Location for Fishermans wharf is great, Dennys is in reception if you like that for meals, t he staff were friendly and the rooms clean. We were only there for two nights so it served a purpose but I would want a bit more from a hotel if it was my main holiday location.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dave P
Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

Fisherman's warf area is like a tourist trap from the 1980's - cery strange area. Hotel had a Clean room and Very friendly/ helpful staff. Could do with an update form the 90's to the current century... Wireless Internet was very flaky - I couldn't work at all (not even check e-mails) from my room. I would not recommend to business travelers. Overall an average stay with above average staff - but didn't seem worth the price.

• Stayed: September 2012
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn San Francisco Fishermans Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2012

Dear SJS_YVR,

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. I am so pleased you liked the friendliness of our staff and the cleanliness of our hotel. Please allow me to apologize for the issues you had with our Wireless Internet connection and any inconvenience may have caused you. Your feedback is very important to us as this assists us in continually improving the services and facilities we have to offer to our guests. Thank you for staying with us and hope you give us a chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Anthony M