Some reviews have mentioned the pool on the roof - it is closed. There were rust stains on some bathroom fixtures, and the bathroom had no fan. The staff were spotty; some seemed very professional, and some seemed like they were working a Burger King counter. The elevators are incredibly slow - this is something I had never considered in a hotel, but they are THAT SLOW.
But the location is the best in the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton San Francisco Financial District soars 27 stories, offering stunning panoramic views of the city skyline and San Francisco Bay. Located in the historic center of the city, the hotel sits at the crossroads of the Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach and Nob Hill. You are just steps away from San Francisco's most popular attractions such as Alcatraz, Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Coit Tower, and Lombard Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton San Francisco Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton