We booked this hotel through Priceline, so for the money, a great deal. Would not give this hotel a 4 star rating, more like 3. The rooms are very nicely decorated, hotel is in great location to Chinatown and North Beach. However, the outside noise at night is terrible. We were on the 6th floor overlooking an alley, so maybe a higher floor wouldn't have been as bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton San Francisco Financial District soars 27 stories, offering stunning panoramic views of the city skyline and San Francisco Bay. Located in the historic center of the city, the hotel sits at the crossroads of the Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach and Nob Hill. You are just steps away from San Francisco's most popular attractions such as Alcatraz, Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Coit Tower, and Lombard Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Hilton San Francisco Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton