Noisiest hotel I've ever stayed in. Even on the 12th floor, we could hear voices from the street like some sort of party happening. Sirens, honking cars, screaming people. This went on till way past midnight. Same thing on my last visit, but wrote it off to the exception, but apparently the noise is the rule. Windows are just too thin.
Jam ups at elevator were contstant. Only 3 were actually in service, so it was often a long wait.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton San Francisco Financial District soars 27 stories, offering stunning panoramic views of the city skyline and San Francisco Bay. Located in the historic center of the city, the hotel sits at the crossroads of the Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach and Nob Hill. You are just steps away from San Francisco's most popular attractions such as Alcatraz, Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Coit Tower, and Lombard Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton San Francisco Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton