On the corner of both Chinatown and Little Italy our room on the top floor gave magnificent views of the Bay and Telegraph Hill. Lots of great restaurants in a 10 min radius by foot, the food in the hotel is VERY average, they get nearly every dish wrong, and forget many of the key ingredients that are listed on the menu. The breakfast buffet fruitis never replenished so be quick! The gym is pretty good. Wireless internet is really erratic so you cannot rely on it for business, although this is meant to be a business hotel...The staff are below 5 star hotel standard, except the concierge and coffee bar staff are excellent. The coffee was a fantastic daily experience but on weekends we treated ourselves to Cafe Trieste, really close by, and it is easy walking distance to the Pier etc. It's a 15 min walk to the centre of town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton San Francisco Financial District soars 27 stories, offering stunning panoramic views of the city skyline and San Francisco Bay. Located in the historic center of the city, the hotel sits at the crossroads of the Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach and Nob Hill. You are just steps away from San Francisco's most popular attractions such as Alcatraz, Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Coit Tower, and Lombard Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton San Francisco Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton