We stayed at the Hilton Financial District for two weeks and had a wonderful stay. We were on the 27th floor Bay View side and the view was incredible. You have your own private balcony on the 27th floor. The hotel staff from the bellmen, the valet, the front desk and the housekeepers were very welcoming and hospitable. Chinatown is right across the street and it's a short walk to BART or MUNI. We will definitely stay here again. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton San Francisco Financial District soars 27 stories, offering stunning panoramic views of the city skyline and San Francisco Bay. Located in the historic center of the city, the hotel sits at the crossroads of the Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach and Nob Hill. You are just steps away from San Francisco's most popular attractions such as Alcatraz, Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Coit Tower, and Lombard Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton San Francisco Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton