We loved this hotel. So close to everything by trolly, BART or foot. The executive lounge is fantastic! Great food in the morning for breakfast and evening at happy hour. The beds were very comfortable and the pillows were the BEST! It was very quite and the view was beautiful looking at the bay and Coit Tower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton San Francisco Financial District soars 27 stories, offering stunning panoramic views of the city skyline and San Francisco Bay. Located in the historic center of the city, the hotel sits at the crossroads of the Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach and Nob Hill. You are just steps away from San Francisco's most popular attractions such as Alcatraz, Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Coit Tower, and Lombard Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton San Francisco Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton