We booked this hotel thru priceline for a great deal. When we arrived, we needed to drop our stuff off and then return our rental car. They wouldn't let us leave the rental car outside for 10 minutes which created some problems. After the car debacle, it was all smooth sailing. The lobby is modern and clean. The check in was friendly and quick. We loved our room, very comfortable beds. The location was pretty good, right on the outskirt of Chinatown a pretty easy walk to the wharf. We walked to everything. On our last night we were too exhausted to go out and had drinks at the hotel bar. It is a very chic bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton San Francisco Financial District soars 27 stories, offering stunning panoramic views of the city skyline and San Francisco Bay. Located in the historic center of the city, the hotel sits at the crossroads of the Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach and Nob Hill. You are just steps away from San Francisco's most popular attractions such as Alcatraz, Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Coit Tower, and Lombard Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton San Francisco Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton