This hotel is conveniently located in the North Eastern end of San Francisco. Although I found the hotel pricey it's most likely the norm for the pricey San Francisco Bay area. The staff are friendly and accomodating and the hotel is walking distance from the famous piers, Chinatown, and downtown areas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton San Francisco Financial District soars 27 stories, offering stunning panoramic views of the city skyline and San Francisco Bay. Located in the historic center of the city, the hotel sits at the crossroads of the Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach and Nob Hill. You are just steps away from San Francisco's most popular attractions such as Alcatraz, Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Coit Tower, and Lombard Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton San Francisco Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton