Close to the action in downtown San Francisco without the union share prices. Big rooms, big bathrooms, comfortable amenities, a training circuit in the fitness center,,and real,concierge lounge. Now this is my type,of hotel.
Day spa is has all,the features to,spoil those who want to relax in style and be rubbed the right way. Lobby bar if friendly, elevators are quick, and the staff was very helpful when I arrived at 9:30am, way before check in time. Diane, got me a great room, bay views, on the concierge level!
Have stayed here before, and would do,it again. Short walk to Columbus ave, and cab rides anywhere are less than $10.00. You don't want a car in San Francisco, unless driving to wine country or muir woods,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton San Francisco Financial District soars 27 stories, offering stunning panoramic views of the city skyline and San Francisco Bay. Located in the historic center of the city, the hotel sits at the crossroads of the Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach and Nob Hill. You are just steps away from San Francisco's most popular attractions such as Alcatraz, Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Coit Tower, and Lombard Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton San Francisco Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton