I found the location very convenient. As I was in SF for the first time, it was great to be able to just walk around Chinatown etc.....my room had the best view imaginable, looking over the Bay. Room was very clean and conveniently arranged. My only complaint was the service at breakfast.....not good.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting SF on vacation or business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton San Francisco Financial District soars 27 stories, offering stunning panoramic views of the city skyline and San Francisco Bay. Located in the historic center of the city, the hotel sits at the crossroads of the Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach and Nob Hill. You are just steps away from San Francisco's most popular attractions such as Alcatraz, Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Coit Tower, and Lombard Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton San Francisco Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton