This is my second stay at the Hilton SF Financial district. The staff is incredibly helpful, and the location is prime. Walking distance to the financial district, Market ST, Chinatown, North Beach. So no shortage of great restaurants and sites nearby. As a Hilton Honors member, I was greeting immediately and received a wonderful upgrade. My room had a view of Coit Tower, Alcatraz and North Beach. Slightly noisy being in the heart of the city, but ear plugs were provided in the room, although I didn't need to use them. The staff was amazing, helpful at every contact point. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton San Francisco Financial District soars 27 stories, offering stunning panoramic views of the city skyline and San Francisco Bay. Located in the historic center of the city, the hotel sits at the crossroads of the Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach and Nob Hill. You are just steps away from San Francisco's most popular attractions such as Alcatraz, Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Coit Tower, and Lombard Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton San Francisco Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton