We chose this hotel because it was rated 4 star and we were hoping to get away for a romantic Valentines weekend. We ordered a king size room. When we checked in the front desk employee said "sorry we see your reservation is for a king size room but we are giving you two SINGLE beds". And these are truly single beds. The room feels like a college dorm. I don't know who would call this a four star.
They also told us it was because tomorrow night was too booked - so that means that they are booting us to single beds for our entire stay so someone else can have our king bed room tomorrow night. They tried to compensate us with free wireless (which goes in and out) and breakfast, but I would much rather have the room I reserved and paid for. Oh well. Now we know not to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton San Francisco Financial District soars 27 stories, offering stunning panoramic views of the city skyline and San Francisco Bay. Located in the historic center of the city, the hotel sits at the crossroads of the Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach and Nob Hill. You are just steps away from San Francisco's most popular attractions such as Alcatraz, Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Coit Tower, and Lombard Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton San Francisco Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton