The convenience factor on this hotel is high. It’s in the heart of San Francisco…basically in China town, and convenient to many business and tourist attractions. The rooms are in decent shape, though a little worn. No bells and whistles here, just a somewhat dated Hilton property in the middle of the city. You do get some good views of the city from your room. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful. My complaint about this hotel is the horrible condition of its fitness center:
1. Too small and cramped for a hotel of this size.
2. About half the exercise machines in the room were in need of some kind of repair
3. Tthe exercise machines had built in televisions, but many could not pick up any t.v. channels
4. Not very clean
I have stayed at much smaller, less expensive hotels that had better fitness rooms and equipment. They basically need to scrap their fitness facility and start all over again in a larger room with new treadmills, bikes and ellipticals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton San Francisco Financial District soars 27 stories, offering stunning panoramic views of the city skyline and San Francisco Bay. Located in the historic center of the city, the hotel sits at the crossroads of the Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach and Nob Hill. You are just steps away from San Francisco's most popular attractions such as Alcatraz, Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Coit Tower, and Lombard Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton San Francisco Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton