I stayed here for work and the hotel was nice--typical higher end Hilton. Welcoming lobby, nice rooms, comfy beds, other amenities. The staff was pleasant as well. There is also a spa (TRU) that is in the hotel that has great rates. That's a bonus. The only issue I have is that the street noise is really loud. I was on the 21st floor. They had ear plugs on the nightstand which at first I thought was odd but I actually had to use them! Yikes. I've stayed a lot of places in San Fran so I'm not sure what was going on. I sense it may be the location--they border China town so there were a lot of truck noises. Almost all night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton San Francisco Financial District soars 27 stories, offering stunning panoramic views of the city skyline and San Francisco Bay. Located in the historic center of the city, the hotel sits at the crossroads of the Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach and Nob Hill. You are just steps away from San Francisco's most popular attractions such as Alcatraz, Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Coit Tower, and Lombard Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton San Francisco Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton