What most impressed me about my spacious room in this hotel was the large window desk with a view over North Beach and the San Francisco Bay. For a business traveler the numerous technology features, such as several conveniently located power outlets and a media dock for turning the flat screen TV into a large monitor for various digital devices, are a definite plus and certainly made my stay more efficient. Several inviting but reasonable restaurants and a couple of corner markets are only steps away from the hotel. Bus service is convenient, but I only wish it were a bit closer than a good 10-minute walk to the nearest BART station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton San Francisco Financial District soars 27 stories, offering stunning panoramic views of the city skyline and San Francisco Bay. Located in the historic center of the city, the hotel sits at the crossroads of the Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach and Nob Hill. You are just steps away from San Francisco's most popular attractions such as Alcatraz, Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Coit Tower, and Lombard Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton San Francisco Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton