The Hilton is located perfect for a walk through China town...actually a 5 minute walk from where President Obama ate. We come to San Francisco and always enjoy seafood and Chinese food.....sounds crazy, but living here in Phoenix, you miss some of the things from home.
The staff at the Hilton were on point for our stay. You MUST try the cucumber water at the check in counter....simply a refreshing way to begin your stay here.The concierge was VERY knowledgeable about local bars and restaurants. It seem he had personal experiences at each place we asked him. The room service quality of food was lacking, but the prices were "reasonable"
Parking your car is in line for most San Francisco hotels..$50.00/day self park and $60.00 day for valet.
We have been looking for a reasonable priced hotel for our San Francisco visits and I believe we finally found ours.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton San Francisco Financial District soars 27 stories, offering stunning panoramic views of the city skyline and San Francisco Bay. Located in the historic center of the city, the hotel sits at the crossroads of the Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach and Nob Hill. You are just steps away from San Francisco's most popular attractions such as Alcatraz, Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Coit Tower, and Lombard Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton San Francisco Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton