We had a Bayview King reserved for a week stay. however, since we arrived at 2 a.m.understandably space was limited. nonetheless, upon check in we were assigned a Bay view room with double beds. given the hour of arrival, it was pleasing to get the terrific view, although the room was a bit cramped with two beds and a mini couch. Still it was a nice room -recently renovated with a pleasant decor. 2 double beds, a room - wide desk at the window,and a mini couch. the water view was lovely from the 20th floor although there was a building to the left which compromised it somewhat.
After 4 nights, we were relocated to a Bay View King on floor 25 It was well worth the re location. The King room is considerably more spacious due to the better configuration of the
One bed, one mini couch, comfortable easy chair with hassock, desk chair, room wide desk at the window. this was the best feature as the view from floor 25 was outstanding. We could compare the difference. Who knew what a difference the 5 floors could make. It was a panoramic, glorious view. Thus much time was spent gazing at COIT tower on Telegraph Hill,
Alcatraz Island, San Francisco Bay and East Bay.Zhe room was renovated in a high quality way. Good quality carpets and linens, a great automatic toilet lid closing fixture, granite counters. A good quality room all around.
A big compliment for the hotel is how helpful the staff were in assigning rooms. the first reassignment to the King Bay view.
As well, We got delayed by several days beyond our original reservation. This was due to Hurricane Sandy. Evelyn went out of her way to extend the number of days until we finally got a rebooked flight. She went further by rearranging the incoming arrivals so that we did not have to relocate from our perfect room. This may sound like a small matter, however, we were spending hours a day on the phone with the airline with repeated booking/cancellations/rebooking for days. So the kindness of Evelyn removing the burden of another move was big and appreciated.
this hotel is highly recommended for good quality accommodation, excellent staff assistance,extraordinary views, efficient, high quality room service, great food and beverages at Flight Wine Bar and Seven fifty restaurant. the location is where Chinatown meets Little Italy. a nice change from the Union Square area
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton San Francisco Financial District soars 27 stories, offering stunning panoramic views of the city skyline and San Francisco Bay. Located in the historic center of the city, the hotel sits at the crossroads of the Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach and Nob Hill. You are just steps away from San Francisco's most popular attractions such as Alcatraz, Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Coit Tower, and Lombard Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton San Francisco Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton