HHonors Diamond member staying on points. We had one issue that was immediately resolved by the evening manager, excellent service. We enjoyed the location, as it was neat walk through the Italian area of town to the waterfront. Would stay here again. Only recommendation - if you don't require in/out privileges for your car, park right across the street overnight. Self parking @ the hotel is $60/night. Across the street it is $27/night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton San Francisco Financial District soars 27 stories, offering stunning panoramic views of the city skyline and San Francisco Bay. Located in the historic center of the city, the hotel sits at the crossroads of the Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach and Nob Hill. You are just steps away from San Francisco's most popular attractions such as Alcatraz, Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Coit Tower, and Lombard Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton San Francisco Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton