If you are lucky enough to stay on an upper floor on the Bay Side, you will be treated to a spectacular view of SF Bay. Unfortunately that's about all this hotel will treat you to. Our reservations were incorrect on check-in and we were moved part way into the stay ... accommodating but annoying. Many in our party also had similar experiences. The rooms are also quite noisy ... walls are very thin. Overall I would probably stay elsewhere as SF has so many great hotels to choose from.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton San Francisco Financial District soars 27 stories, offering stunning panoramic views of the city skyline and San Francisco Bay. Located in the historic center of the city, the hotel sits at the crossroads of the Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach and Nob Hill. You are just steps away from San Francisco's most popular attractions such as Alcatraz, Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Coit Tower, and Lombard Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton San Francisco Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton