Stayed one night and found our rooms to be clean and very comfortabel. We really didn't spend to much time at the hotel, but everyone we came into contact with was very friendly, helpfull, and professional. The hotel was one block from the center of China Town, and a short walk to the cable cars. Once again the rooms were very well laid out, and the view amazing. As Hilton Gold members we had access to the lounge for breakfast. There was an excellent selection, and a hot item as well. I will definately be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton San Francisco Financial District soars 27 stories, offering stunning panoramic views of the city skyline and San Francisco Bay. Located in the historic center of the city, the hotel sits at the crossroads of the Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach and Nob Hill. You are just steps away from San Francisco's most popular attractions such as Alcatraz, Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Coit Tower, and Lombard Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton San Francisco Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton