We have been staying at Hilton hotels exclusively and thought this was another good trip. We stayed in the top floor executive bay balcony suite. This was a nice room with a awesome view. We tried to use the special executive room on the 26th floor but for some reason the key didn't work. We could have complained but figured it wasn't worth it. Will probably stay again if we are in San Fran again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton San Francisco Financial District soars 27 stories, offering stunning panoramic views of the city skyline and San Francisco Bay. Located in the historic center of the city, the hotel sits at the crossroads of the Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach and Nob Hill. You are just steps away from San Francisco's most popular attractions such as Alcatraz, Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Coit Tower, and Lombard Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton San Francisco Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton