We stayed here again in January 2011 for three nights in an executive king.
We were again kindly upgraded to the top floor bay view with balcony. The viesws from this floor are spectacular. The staff again were all very helpful and friendly, special note to Andrew on the front desk checked us in. We had no problem with the small amount of noise we could hear from the building construction next door, but you do hear it. Housekeeping were exceptional, room was alweays clean and fresh. I much prefer this area being close to North Beach, Chinatown, Telegraph Hilland Nob Hill. the only disappointment was that the Executive Lounge has not re-opened.
Would recommend booking a luxury floor room and emailing ahead to see if you can get a top floor balcony room, they are well worth the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton San Francisco Financial District soars 27 stories, offering stunning panoramic views of the city skyline and San Francisco Bay. Located in the historic center of the city, the hotel sits at the crossroads of the Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach and Nob Hill. You are just steps away from San Francisco's most popular attractions such as Alcatraz, Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Coit Tower, and Lombard Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton San Francisco Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton