Stayed two nights, booked each night separately. The front staff kindly combined them when I checked in, but might forgot canceling the duplication although he promised. So, I was billed both, two nights stay and another one night stay on the same day.
I tried to contact this hotel regarding this issue via email since I am based in oversea, but could NOT get responses at all, even though reminded a few times and, also, contacted via IHG Guest Relations. (I have GOLD status though..) Finally, I could be contacted with the hotel management TWO weeks after my first contact by just saying "your refund was processed.." without mentioning any apologies for the delay and wrong billing, even after a few FURTHER inquires to IHG Guest Relations.
Very insincere and unprofessional this hotel management looks. Due to construction of hotel building and its location (SF Civic Center), it also makes this hotel's atmosphere and experience worse.
Whatever you have higher status, I do NOT recommend this property if you want to have more than a fair experience of IHG.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Civic Center Hotel is a AAA 3 Diamond, full service hotel located in the San Francisco Performing Arts and Government District. Our hotel location is just steps from City Hall, Orpheum Theater, San Francisco s Opera and Ballet, Davies Symphony Hall and Asian Art Museum. Guests at the Holiday Inn Civic Center Hotel San Francisco will enjoy our complimentary Wireless Internet access throughout the hotel, free HBO, outdoor heated pool and sundeck, fitness center, and on site laundry facilities. Drinks and dining are available at the Jubilee Restaurant/Conversations Lounge. Major Credit Cards are required at check in. Indoor parking offered for $29 per day if driving in from either the San Francisco SFO or Oakland OAK airports or if traveling through the Bay Area and exploring the California Pacific Coast by car. Antique trolley cars provide convenient transportation to nearby Union Square, Chinatown, Moscone Convention Center, Fisherman s Wharf and Pier 39 attractions. Or catch the subway to the AT&T Ballpark, home to the San Francisco Giants baseball. With our 100% customer satisfaction, we look forward to welcoming you to the Holiday Inn Civic Center Hotel. We hope to be your home away from home each and every time you visit the San Francisco Bay Area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Civic Center (San Francisco) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Civic Center (San Francisco) Hotel San Francisco
- Holiday Inn San Francisco
- San Francisco Holiday Inn