I spent a week in this Hotel. Close to the worst Market's zone, but enough safe, at least during the day. Lots of homeless browzing around, walking up and down, close to the hotel, or sleep on the sidewalk. Nevertheless, isnt the worst zone to be at SF. 15 minutes from downtown Union Square. WI-FI work in the room. A couple of computer plus a print machine available for customers . ATM machine in the Hotel. Could became very expensive, during week-end. Parking available. If you take a rate free of breakfast should be cheaper. Breakfast is nothing at all: Not a piece of fresh vegetable, only scambled eggs or boiled, some kind of salty cheese, stinky croissant, bred. Because of lot of variaty of people caming from Japan and China the hotel could be very jammed. Washer and dryer machine available for the clients. Pool and gym room. Consigliato anche se si trova nella zona di Market St, zona piena di barboni e pazzi. 15 minuti da Union Square. Wi-Fi in camera. Ci sono 2 computer per uso collettivo più una stampante. Bancomat presente. Lavatrice/Asciugatrice a disposizione. Piscina e sala pesi. La colazione è veramente scarsa: uova bollite, o strapazzate, nessuna verdura, un po' di frutta. I dolci meglio lasciarli perdere .Prendete la tariffa senza colazione. Hotel nella media ma che può diventare caro.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Civic Center Hotel is a full service hotel located in the San Francisco Performing Arts and Government District. Our hotel location is just steps from City Hall, Orpheum Theater, San Francisco Opera and Ballet, Davies Symphony Hall and Asian Art Museum. Guests at the Holiday Inn Civic Center Hotel San Francisco will enjoy our complimentary Wireless Internet access throughout the hotel, free HBO, outdoor heated pool and sundeck, fitness center, and on site laundry facilities. Drinks and dining are available at the 50onEighth Restaurant/Lounge. Major Credit Cards are required at check in. Indoor parking offered for $37 plus tax per day if driving in from either the San Francisco SFO or Oakland OAK airports or if traveling through the Bay Area and exploring the California Pacific Coast by car. Antique trolley cars provide convenient transportation to nearby Union Square, Chinatown, Moscone Convention Center, Fisherman s Wharf and Pier 39 attractions. Or catch the subway to the AT&T Ballpark, home to the San Francisco Giants baseball team. With our 100% customer satisfaction, we look forward to welcoming you to the Holiday Inn Civic Center Hotel. We hope to be your home away from home each and every time you visit the San Francisco Bay Area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Civic Center (San Francisco) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Civic Center (San Francisco) Hotel San Francisco
- Holiday Inn San Francisco
- San Francisco Holiday Inn