Harbor Court Hotel
Omni San Francisco Hotel(San Francisco)
$305
  • Bar/Lounge
$183
$209
  • Restaurant
Kimpton Buchanan(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
$217
$189
  • Restaurant
Hotel Zoe Fisherman's Wharf(San Francisco)
$309
$239
$279
$237
Westin.com
  • Room Service
$229
  • Bar/Lounge
Fairmont San Francisco(San Francisco)
$415
$220
1,404 results
All reviewsferry buildingview of the baywine hourjapanese restaurant next doorgreat locationrooms are smallfarmers marketview roomcomplimentary winewine receptionmini barboutique hotelthe financial districteach eveninggiants gamef lineunion square
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

I stayed just for one night, in an interior room, so no views. But the hotel itself and its staff were very nice. Room was clean and comfortable. I enjoyed the evening wine hour, and the cucumber or orange water available in the lobby. I also liked the toiletries they provided. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank ny807
Reviewed August 14, 2013

My husband and I planned our 10 year anniversary trip and decided to stay here based on other reviews. We paid for the bay view room, I HIGHLY recommend that. It is a GORGEOUS view. We sat on the bed and stared out the window every morning and night.
The staff members were awesome! Everyone treated us like we'd been there forever. So friendly and knowledgable about the city. We felt like we could ask them anything! They knew it was our anniversary and left a hand written note with some wine and chocolates in our room. Between seeing that and the amazing view, I walked into the room and literally cried! We loved our experience and will seek out other Kimpton hotels just because of Harbor Court, the staff and especially the manager. Thank you Melinda!!

Room Tip: High floor, Queen bed, bay view...excellent combination!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Michelle K
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We recently stayed at the Harbor Court Hotel that started our vacation in Northern California. Although the rooms are small, they are well appointed and the beds are very comfortable. But if you are in San Francisco, you shouldn't be hanging around your room! So much to explore from this fabulous location on the Embacadero right near the Bay Bridge (beautifully illuminated at night.) When we first arrived from a flight from the East Coast, our room was not ready but the friendly staff suggested we take a spin on one of 4 complimentary bicycles for use by guests. We had a blast as we made our first forray into San Francisco on the bike path down past Fisherman's Wharf and along the route where the America's Cup was being held. The bicycles are top quality and they also give you a lock and key. Also, the daily wine tasting that featured reds, whites, local beer and their own signature Sangria was a welcome respite at the end of the day sightseeing, before heading out to dinner. Complimentary morning coffee from Bicycle Roasters available every day, and fresh water available 24/7 infused with either orange or cucumber. If you have a sweet tooth, they bake chocolate chip cookies nightly at 9 pm but they go fast! And high speed internet/wifi is also complimentary if you join Kimpton rewards. Most of all, the staff was so attentive, helpful and courteous which made our stay in San Francisco very special. When I booked, there was a special rate that included parking (which will run about $50/night) so that was also a bonus. All in all, it was the little things certainly impressed us at this boutique hotel. .

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ann652
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We did not have a bay view. We had an interior room. The air conditioner did not work and opening our window did not cool the room so we woke up every night sweating. The down comforter on the bed is ridiculous given that the room is stuffy and warm. In addition to not being able to sleep, we found the staff to be indifferent. We called for an extra bath towel and they promised it would be delivered shortly but that never happened. We never saw the same staff person more than once. This is particularly significant because my card key stopped working every day and I had to get a new one so I had ample opportunity to chat with the front desk. I might also add that this particular Kimpton did not have a separate conceriege. The front desk people half heartedly answered questions about the city and the guy who explained the transit system also delivered luggage. As you might guess, restaurant recommendations were half hearted at best. All of this surprises me because the Kimpton chain usually delivers an above average product. The best this hotel has to say is that it is located near the Ferry building which is a great location. I was very disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank aliceceil
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I've written previous glowing reviews for this hotel and all the positives remain: friendly and professional staff, good location, nice rooms. This last visit I paid extra for a bay view room, and I thought the cost was well worth the price. The new Bay Bridge light show is wonderful to watch from the comfort of your room! I just spent about half and hour staring, snacking, and enjoying the artful patterns on the bay area landmark!

Room Tip: Bay view rooms well worth the extra cost to watch the bay bridge light show!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple